In order to optimize how well your candle will burn and how to avoid smoke and spillage, please follow our top six candle care tips:
1. Remove any candle labels or cellophane before burning.
2. Protect surfaces with a candle plate to catch any leakage or make sure surfaces are heat and stain resistant.
3. Always keep wick trimmed to 5mm (trimming is best done before and during burning) and clear away wick debris each time.
4. Each candle has different burn time instructions, so please read labels carefully.
5. In general, when burning a candle for the first time, burn it long enough to create a large hole. Depending on the type of candle, the time will vary between 3 – 4 hours. This will then set the ‘memory’ and will determine the way the candle will burn each time it is lit.
6. Store candles out of direct sunlight and at room temperature. Burn them in a well-ventilated room.
Keep out of reach of children and pets
Remove any décor above or nearby the open flame.
Never leave a burning candle unattended.